The University is holding its ‘Sixth Convocation’ on Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 10.00 A.M onwards at IGDTUW, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 Campus. The ceremony will be presided over by Hon’ble Lt. Governor of Delhi as Chancellor of the University.
It is decided to invite the graduating students (for the academic session 2022-2023) and only Parents/Spouse(Total Maximum 2 persons excluding the graduating student) to participate in the Convocation. We solicit the cooperation of all graduating students in this regard.
Detailed Guidelines are:
All the graduating students (for the academic session 2022-2023) invited for attending convocation are advised to take note of the following important instructions for necessary information and compliance:
Prior Intimation: As per list notified on the University website, all the Graduating Students who wish their Degrees / Exemplary Performance Certificate and Plaque (in case of Exemplary Performance Students)/ Certificate of Merit and Gold Medal (in case of Gold Medalists) to be conferred “in-person” are required to register themselves and submit their consent through Online Mode(No other mode of registration is accepted) latest by 30th October 2023 (05:00 p.m.)positively, failing which the Degree/ Exemplary Performance Certificate and Plaque/ Certificate of Merit and Gold Medal would be conferred “in-absentia”.
||NO Registration Fee
||“In-absentia (But sending Parents/Guardian with authority letter)
||Required degree by post
||To collect their Degree from University after Convocation
||NO Registration Fee
- Admit Card:The Admit card will be issued online on receipt of consent from the student. For that, visit University Convocation Website www.convocation.igdtuw.ac.in. Students without proper ‘Admit Card’ will NOT be allowed to attend the Convocation.
- Reporting for Convocation: Convocation will be held in ‘Convocation Pandal’ on Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 10.00 A.M onwards for which students must report at the respective “Attendance Counter” established in the University on Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 8.30 A.M onwards. and get their seat number in the ‘Pandal’ allotted.
- Convocation Gowns: All the Graduating students will compulsorily wear Convocation gowns, which will be available on hire from the “Gown Counters” established in the University on Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 8.00 A.M. The gowns will be issued against deposit of Rs.600 per gown as Security (refundable). The hire charges @ Rs.100 per gown will be deducted when the gowns are deposited back after the Convocation at the Gown Counter. If the Gowns are not deposited by 04:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7th, 2023, full security charges will be forfeited. All the Degree recipients, Exemplary Performance students and Gold medalists must collect the Gown, failing which they would not be allowed to attend the Convocation. The Graduating students will occupy their allotted seats strictly as per “Seats Allocation”.
- General Instructions:
- Graduating students may be accompanied by their parents/spouse (total maximum 2 persons excluding the graduating student). Details of the same are to be submitted while registering through Online mode latest by 30th October 2023 (05:00 p.m.) to ensure necessary seating arrangements.
- Graduating students are requested not to bring any brief case, bag, camera, any electronic gadgets, matchbox and eatables inside the University. Graduating students are advised to make their own arrangements for safe custody of their belongings as the University will find it difficult to arrange the same.
- Due to security reasons, vehicles would not be allowed inside the University Campus.
- Ensure that all outstanding fee, fines, books, and equipments are settled. If you have any outstanding fees, fines, books, or equipments, you will not be allowed to attend the Convocation. Hence, make sure to clear all your Dues (if any) before 30th October 2023 (05:00 p.m.).
- Suitable arrangements for refreshment (Lunch) for graduating students/ accompanying person of graduating student / Guests will be made.
- No accommodation will be provided to the graduating students.
- All Graduates who are attending in person are expected to cooperate fully with security officials, and all other administrative officials on campus. Any violation of the safety norms may restrict in person attendance.
- Please visit the convocation website https://convocation.igdtuw.ac.in or https://convocation.in/IGDTUW/login for the registration. Any further instructions will also be available on this website. It is advised to visit the Convocation Website on a regular basis. For any Convocation related query, you may contact Dr.Sanjib Kumar Sahu (through WhatsApp only) at 9990008469.
Process of Registration:
Student will be login on the portal by using their userid/ password and fill the request form this screen for attending the Convocation.
For any technical issue regarding registration for convocation on the Online link. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org